Shanlu - Crampons
【Stop Falling Down】10 sharp and study teeth can grasp the ground firmly. You could safely walk on the snow or ice without effort and worry. Note: This is not a professional crampon designed for ice climbing
【No Fragility】The sole is made of 2.5mm sturdy Manganese steel, wear-resistant, and cold resistant: tolerant to -45℃. Weight: 850g/1.87lbs.
【All-purpose Design】Quick-adjust size bar allows it to fit most types of shoes precisely, including soft trekking shoes and rigid mountaineering boots.
【Easy to Put on】Fasten the shoelace in a few minutes for stability. Equipped with a protective lock buckle. Anti-snow plates are fully assembled.
【Practical Case】The free storage bag protects the crampons from scratching and missing. Neatly packaged in your backpack or luggage case. Convenient to carry anywhere
- Only suitable for some terrain from even ice ground to snow slope that is not steep, not for vertical icefalls or mixed routes.
- Before bundling, fully press down the crampons for making sure your soles compactly contact with the crampons. Improper use will lead to inconvenience and hidden danger.
- Check carefully if the shoelace, screws and lock buckle are loose anytime when walking or climbing.
- Clean the crampons often and put them in the package. Storage in a dry place.
- Crampons’ spikes are sharp. Use with caution. Stay it away from the kids and pets.
- Please don’t heat the crampon near the fire or its durability and strength will be damaged.
- Finely grind the crampons with a sharp item, rather than a grinder. High temperature produced by grinding wheels will ruin the steel.
- Take the hex key with you in case of need.
- Material: Manganese steel and TPU
- Item Weight: 0.85kg/1.87lbs
- Size: EU 37-45, US Men 6-11.5/US Women 5.5-12
- Package Dimension: 23.5x11x12.5(cm)/9.3’’x 4.3’’x 4.9’’