Our PhD® Run Ultra Light Pattern Micro socks bring together the comfort of Merino with body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability and an Achilles tab to help prevent sock slippage while providing you with a sock that can handle it all. Featuring our 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed, performance-oriented fit, Indestructawool™ technology for enhanced durability, and Shred Shield™ technology to reduce wear from toes, our thinnest running sock helps keep you comfortable in your low-cut running shoes for the long road ahead.
4 Degree™ Elite Fit System:
- For a dialed, performance-oriented fit with a flex zone at the ankle joint
- Indestructawool™ technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- Mesh ventilation zones provide optimum moisture management and maximum breathability
- Built for Performance in the Highest Degree
- Shred Shield helps reduce wear from toes
- Minimal cushioning for maximum next-to-foot performance without added bulk
Light Elite Cushioning:
- Targeted cushioning on toe and heel designed to provide comfort and protection without adding bulk
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit
- Body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Achilles tab designed to prevent the sock from slipping down into footwear
- 46% Merino Wool 50% Nylon 4% Elastane
- Machine Wash Warm
- Wash Inside Out.
- Do Not Bleach.
- Tumble Dry Low.
- Do Not Iron
- Do Not Dry Clean.