The Vango Grivola boot is designed to be slightly higher for greater protection and stability on more difficult terrain. No matter what terrain you encounter on the trail, the Vango Grivola will keep up with your pace. The rugged upper is waterproof and lined with the fully-taped, ProTex waterproof and breathable membrane, so trekking through water doesn’t create uncomfortable soggy feet.
- Protex membrane: Ensures your feet stay dry and comfortable
- Vango FlexBeam Chassis: A calibrated chassis designed and adapted for each size of boot ensuring that every wearer will receive the support they require for their adventure.
- Vango FootSpy Insole: The specially designed insole is used to assess where your foot is in relation to the boot. Just use the red line as a guide.
- RockRubber: Extremely durable rubber compound offering toe protection, matte finish, and tactile feel.
- Traction System: An advanced traction outsole system designed from the perfect compound for grip and durability. Strategically placed tread pattern facilitates self-cleaning and a more secure walk.