Garmont is an Italian brand that specializes in technical boots for hiking and trekking. These shoes are ideal for mountaineering with their ankle-high design and lightweight material.
- 1.8 mm nubuck leather upper with inserts in Lenzi Putek for optimal performance in terms of abrasion resistance, tenacity, lightness, and flexibility.
- The tongue and bellows are made of one piece of stretch fabric coupled with a stretchy GORE-TEX® lining.
- ErGo-last wraps the foot better for a more comfortable, ergonomic fit.
- Double Damper for enhanced cushioning and less fatigue.
- Heel Lock to fix the heel in the heel pocket and prevent heel slip and blisters.
- GORE-TEX Performance Comfort for all-season comfort and weather protection.
- FrameFlex Mid nylon insole delivers the appropriate blend of stability and flexibility to haul heavy loads for a long distance in comfort.
- Vibram Apex outsole features a broad shape in the forefoot and heel areas to enhance stability and grip. The Vibram® 3-ANGLE lug design enables better directional traction and braking.
- Recommended use: Mountaineering, hillwalking, Trekking
- Categorization: C - mountaineering boots
- Type: High ankle
- Main material: 100% leather
- Material type: Leather/Synthetic
- Material note: Contains non-textile parts of animal origin
- Technology: GORE-TEX Performance Comfort
- Membrane: Yes
- Fabric properties: Waterproof, breathable
- Other material information: Lenzi Nytech reinforcements
- Closure: Lacing
- Sole: Climbing zone, Vibram Apex
- Crampon Compatibility: Compatible with semi-automatic crampons
- Midsole: FrameFlex Mid Nylon
- Footbed: Synthetic
- Weight: 1.300 Kg
- Reference size: Pair in size UK 8
- Extras: Pull tabs, rock guard, reinforced toes, reinforced heel