Garmont is an Italian brand that specializes in technical boots for hiking and trekking. These shoes are ideal for mountaineering with their ankle high design and light weight material.
• 1.8 mm nubuck leather upper with inserts in Lenzi Putek for optimal performance in terms of abrasion resistance, tenacity, lightness and flexibility.
• The tongue and bellows are made of one piece of stretch fabric coupled with a stretchy GORE-TEX® lining.
• ErGo-last wraps the foot better for a more comfortable, ergonomic fit.
• Double Damper for enhanced cushioning and less fatigue.
• Heel Lock to fix the heel in the heel pocket and prevent heel slip and blisters.
• GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort for all-season comfort and weather protection.
• FrameFlex Mid nylon insole delivers the appropriate blend of stability and flexibility to haul heavy loads for a long distance in comfort.
• Vibram® Apex outsole featuring a broad shape in the forefoot and heel areas to enhance stability and grip. The Vibram® 3-ANGLE lug design enables better directional traction and braking.